1. Do they make Snuggies for Cats?
Although there is a Snuggie for Dogs, currently there is not a Cat Snuggie. But there could be one soon!
2. What about Snuggie for Babies?
At this point there is not a Baby Snuggie, only Snuggie for Kids.
3. What other styles of Snuggies are there?
• Limited Edition Snuggadelic Snuggie™ - Get funky and keep warm with the colorful tie dye Snuggie™ blanket.
• Limited Edition Camouflage Snuggie™ - This camo-chic Snuggie™ exudes style and warmth.
• Snuggie™ Pink blanket - Limited edition Snuggie for breast cancer and a partnership with the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
• Midnight Black Snuggie™
• Passion Purple Snuggie™
4. Are there different sizes of Snuggies?
The Original Snuggie Blanket only comes in one size. This universal sizing is designed to fit most adults. The Snuggie for kids is a smaller version to fit children. However, the Dog Snuggie is available in 4 sizes, which are Extra Small, Small, Medium & Large.
5. What is a Snuggy? The Snuggy is the same as a Snuggie. Their names are oftentimes interchanged because of misspelling, however, the correct spelling is Snuggie.
6. What is a Slanket?
There has been a lot of talk lately about The Slanket©. While it may look like a Snuggie, it is actually made of fleece and is heavier than the Snuggie Blanket. You can read more about it by clicking the following link - Slanket.